Four big announcements this week, ranging from gaming to presenters!
On the gaming side, we introduced the Gaming Mouse G500 and the Gaming Headset G330. CrunchGear says the G500 mouse is “like a mash-up between the couple year-old G5 gaming mouse and the MX Revolution line which should be a match made in heaven” and Maximum PC says the “G500 is the long-awaited update to the G5 gaming mouse.”
We also announced our new Unifying receiver – a convenient way to connect multiple keyboards and mice to your computer. PC Magazine calls the Unifying receiver a “handy way for you to cut the cords and use full size keyboards and mice” and Engadget simply said “finally!” to their excitement on this useful capability.
And we’re not done yet – we also announced the new Professional Presenter R800 and R400. ZDNet breaks down their capabilities, including R800’s “easy-to-set timer that’s displayed on the device’s roughly one-inch LCD.” Check out more coverage below:
- Hands-On with Logitech’s 5700dpi G500 Gaming Mouse – Maximum PC
- Logitech announces weight-tunable successor to G5 and behind-the-head gaming headset – CNET’s Crave Blog
- Logitech outs the G500 gaming mouse and G330 gaming headset – CrunchGear
- Logitech Gaming Mouse G500 – Ubergizmo
- Logitech debuts custom-weight G500 gaming mouse; headset – ZDNet
- Logitech’s ‘Unifying Receiver’ Organizes Wireless Devices – PC Magazine
- Logitech lets multiple wireless devices connect to one USB transceiver – CNET’s Crave Blog
- Logitech’s USB Unifying Receiver: one dongle to serve multiple input peripherals – Engadget
- Unifying by Logitech is a proprietary system we can get behind – CrunchGear
- Logitech Introduces Unifying Receiver – Gearlog
- Logitech Introduces ‘Unifying’ Line Of Wireless Peripherals – TWICE
- Logitech Unifying receiver – Ubergizmo
- Logitech’s new wireless presenters help you wrangle your next PowerPoint slides – ZDNet
- Logitech Introduces 2 Wireless Presenters – Gearlog
- Logitech’s R800 And R400 Wireless Presenter Remotes – Gizmodo (AU)
- Logitech backs Vid software release with seven new webcams – Gizmag
Man, I just bought a G9x… and now they come out with another cool mouse. 🙁
AparoidX, hey don’t bother yourself. You’ve bought a wonderfull mouse with great laser
wonder when Logitech is actually going to do a real surround headset, that g35 is good but cannot be compared to the sound coming from a x-fi card… and since usb headsets kill sound cards all together.
Come on logitech learn a little from Psyko audio and make some real headsets. Surround is possible to be good, not like the crappy tritton or medusa.