Today, Logitech introduced Logitech Reach — a versatile, articulating camera experience, which allows users to stay in the flow while sharing non-digital content during in-person presentations, classes, conference calls, and streams.
For more than 25 years, people have used Logitech webcams to educate, engage, and connect with others. With video a ubiquitous part of life, Logitech has continued to innovate around how people use video to share non-digital content from their workplace, classroom, and home.
Through our research, we found that people were experiencing challenges in sharing non-digital content. The process often required individuals to accept the limitations of their existing setups, cobble together multiple unique products or learn sophisticated production processes and tools.
Logitech Reach addresses those challenges to enable an engaging, interactive “show and tell” experience so that users can lay out the content to show first, then position the camera with control and ease along multiple axes to tell their story.
- Vivid, Crisp Video – Logitech Reach builds on the Logitech Streamcam’s premium 1080p / 60fps video quality enhanced with glass optics and smart autofocus to make the audience feel like they are right there.
- Effortless and Expansive Lateral Movement – Users grip the camera ring and move the camera along the horizontal plane with just one gesture, allowing content to be viewed in a clean, streamlined manner. Guidance indicators help the image stay upright along the way.
- Independent Vertical Movement – With the push of a simple, analog button, users enable 4.3x lossless zoom with autofocus making it easy to enthrall the audience with even the smallest of details.
- Pivoting Camera, Unique POV – Users can combine the horizontal and vertical movements with the pivoting camera head to create novel vantage points and move the camera to exactly where it’s needed.
- Plug and Play Experience – Logitech Reach offers a plug and play experience over USB and can be used with most computers and conferencing or streaming platforms, so individuals can have confidence that the camera “just works.”
- Adaptable to Your Space – Operate in full desktop mode by placing Logitech Reach on a table or switch into a compact stowed mode and pair with the low-profile edge clamp.
Ultimately, whether someone is hosting virtual meetings, tutoring online, collaborating creatively, gaming, or live streaming to their followers, Logitech Reach empowers people to create an immersive “show and tell” experience.
Our initial market research uncovered an incredibly diverse range of use cases. To drive real-market validation and accelerate the introduction of Logitech Reach to early adopters and innovation seekers, Logitech is leveraging the campaign and analytics capabilities of the Indiegogo Enterprise platform. With the campaign, we are offering early access to Logitech Reach and a discounted price to gain invaluable insights into the use cases for Logitech Reach in various environments.
Be the first to buy Logitech Reach. Sign up to be notified when Logitech Reach is available and get access to a limited-time deal at reachcamera.logi.com.