NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN AND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS PROMOTION IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER IN ANY WAY.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open to people who: (a) are 18 years of age (or the age of majority in their state or province of residence) or older as of the date of entry; (b) are legal residents of the United States, Canada (excluding Quebec) the United Kingdom, France, or Germany, except in those states or provinces where prohibited by law; and (c) have not won a prize in connection with any Logitech promotion within 14 days prior to the Submission Period. To ensure eligibility, participants should check with local requirements regarding their eligibility prior to participation in this Promotion. The officers, directors, and employees of Logitech Inc. and its parent company, and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies (“Logitech”), and all advertising, promotion agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion (collectively the “Promotion Parties”) and immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether or not related) are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
2. BINDING EFFECT. By entering the Promotion, you agree to comply with these Official Rules, and failure to comply may result in disqualification or forfeiture of the prize. All federal, state, provincial and local laws apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. SUBMISSION PERIOD. The Promotion begins on March 16, 2023 at 12:01 AM ET and ends on March 16, 2023 at 11:59 PM ET (“Submission Period”). Eligible entries will be accepted during the Submission Period.
4. HOW TO ENTER. One (1) entry per person. To enter the Promotion, go to Logitech’s Instagram or Twitter page, find the pinned or featured post announcing the Promotion, and follow the instructions in the post to enter for a chance to win the prize noted below. If you do not have an Instagram or Twitter account, you will need to create one on Instagram (www.instagram.com) or on Twitter (www.twitter.com) (additional terms and conditions apply). You may also enter the Promotion by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Wellbeing Week 2023 Giveaway,” tell us which platform’s entrant pool you would like to enter (Instagram or Twitter), and tell us in the body of the email one way you stay mindful during the day. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Logitech and not to Instagram or Twitter.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS AND NOTIFICATION. After the conclusion of the Submission Period, Logitech will randomly select two (2) winners, one (1) winner on Instagram and one (1) winner on Twitter, from the eligible entries received during the Submission Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The registered account holder of the Instagram, Twitter or email address used to enter the Promotion will be deemed to be the entrant. Logitech (or an agent on its behalf) will attempt to contact the potential winner via direct message through the social media platform or email address used for entry. If a potential winner does not respond within 24 hours after Logitech’s first contact attempt, Logitech may, in its sole discretion, select an alternate potential winner from the remaining eligible entries. Prizes will be awarded and shipped within forty-five days after the winner has been verified. Prizes must be shipped to a physical address and may not be shipped to post office boxes. Winners must satisfactorily complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver, and Publicity Release before being awarded a prize. Canadian residents must also correctly answer a skill-testing question before being awarded a prize.
6. PRIZE AND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS.
Each confirmed winner will be awarded one (1) prize bundle containing the following products:
- 1 x Logitech POP mouse (cosmos) (ARV $39.99 USD)
- 1 x Logitech POP Keys wireless keyboard (cosmos) (ARV $99.99 USD)
- 1 x Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 3 bluetooth speaker (performance blue) (ARV $99.99 USD)
- 1 x Ultimate Ears UE Fits custom-fit earbuds (eclipse) (ARV $159.00 USD)
- 1 x 1-year premium subscription to Aura Health (ARV $59.99 USD)
The approximate retail value of each prize bundle is $458.96 USD, and the approximate retail value of the total prizes is $917.92 USD.
Any federal, state, and local taxes and any duties on the prize is the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes are not transferable or refundable, must be accepted as awarded and may not be resold. No cash equivalent or alternative product or prize will be made available; provided, however, that Logitech reserves the right to, without any prior notice and at any time, replace the prize(s) with a similar product of comparable value or the latest release of a product of the same category. Federal, state and local taxes associated with the receipt or use of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
7. LICENSE GRANT. You retain all of your ownership rights in any content (e.g., story, photograph, or video) that you submit as part of your entry. However, by entering the Promotion and providing any such content, you grant Logitech and its affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully-paid, sub-licenseable and transferable license to use, adapt, modify, publish, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, you name and any other materials or content you provide, in whole or in part, in connection with this Promotion and in connection with the marketing, advertising and promotion of Logitech products. Logitech may also use your story, photograph, and/or video in connection with (i) retail marketing efforts including trade show booths, catalogs, mailers, point of purchase or other store displays; and (ii) e-commerce efforts including the Logitech website in any media formats and through any media and social channels.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Logitech’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all matters related to this Promotion. Logitech and its affiliates and their respective agents are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, delayed or garbled entries, messages or emails, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, website, platform, or any combination thereof.
Only eligible entries that comply with these Official Rules will be accepted. Logitech reserves the right, without prior notice, to terminate this Promotion, in whole or in part, or modify this Promotion in any way, and for any reason, including without limitation, if Logitech determines in its sole discretion, that fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Logitech’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion. Logitech reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Logitech reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Logitech’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
By participating in this Promotion, participant releases and agrees to discharge and hold harmless Logitech, Instagram and Twitter and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, retailers, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or acceptance, possession or use (misuse), or failure to use any matters arising out of or relating to this Promotion or any prize.
9. PUBLICITY RELEASE. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize shall constitute the winner’s agreement that Logitech may use their name, address, voice, likeness and prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
11. SPONSOR. The Promotion is sponsored by Logitech with North American headquarters at 7700 Gateway Boulevard, Newark, CA 94560, USA.
12. LIST OF WINNERS. Winner(s) may be announced on Logitech’s owned and controlled social media outlets; however, you may also receive a list of the winners by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Logitech, Public Relations Manager at Logitech’s address no later than 60 days from end date of the Submission Period. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
13. DISPUTES. Each person who enters or otherwise participates in the Promotion agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, other than the administration of the Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively through final and binding arbitration conducted under the Consumer Arbitration Rules (“Rules “) of the American Arbitration Association except that any dispute that would otherwise fall under the jurisdiction of a small claims court may, at the option of one of the parties, be brought in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction prior to appointment of the arbitrator; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses (but in no event attorneys’ fees), and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator selected by mutual agreement of the parties or under the selection process set forth in the Rules. The costs of the arbitration shall be apportioned between the parties as set forth in the Rules. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the parties without right of appeal. YOU MUST CONTACT LOGITECH WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE DATE OF THE OCCURRENCE OF THE EVENT OR OCCURRENCE OF THE FACTS THAT GIVE RISE TO A CLAIM, OR YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY CLAIM BASED UPON SUCH EVENT OR FACTS. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Logitech in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.