Logitech Options is a powerful and easy-to-use application that can enhance your Logitech mouse and keyboard experience. It is designed to give you amazing features and be extremely easy to use. When you open the software, your devices show up as on-screen images, so they’re easy to find, switch, and set up in seconds. With Logitech Options, you can program the buttons and keys to perform tasks like copy/paste, volume up/down, and enable smart gestures to bring up Task View on Windows or Mission Control on your Mac.
Here are some of the cool things you can do:
- Button & Key Customization: set button and key assignments, cursor and scroll wheel speed, and much more.
- Gesture Button: become more productive by using the gesture button to reproduce trackpad gestures.
- Application Specific Settings: set buttons to perform specific tasks on each application. Notifications & Status: device-specific status and notifications so you know what’s up with your devices.
- Notifications & Status: get specific status and notifications so you know the battery level and other relevant information about your devices.
Logitech Options works with all of our latest mice and keyboards, including:
- MX Master: For people who work across multiple screens, devices and operating systems, this mouse is optimized for controlling a complex environment with precision and comfort. Now available in two new colors, navy and stone.
- MX Anywhere 2: Featuring an advanced Darkfield™ Laser Sensor that tracks on any surface, including glass, and a compact, contoured shape, you can truly take the Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mouse anywhere you want to work. Now available in two new colors, navy and stone.
- M720 Triathlon: For the workhorse in all of us, this mouse is built for endurance and designed to help you be more productive and easily work across multiple screens and operating systems.
- K780 Multi-Device: Enjoy comfortable quiet typing at your desk, switching easily between all your devices, including PC, Mac, Chrome OS, Android and iOS.
To learn more about all the features Logitech Options has to offer and the full list of supported devices, click here. Also, make sure to check the website often as we frequently update Logitech Options to bring you the latest software capabilities that will help you get the most out of your Logitech devices. Let us know how you use Logitech Options in the comments section below.