NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open to people 13 years of age or older (as of date of entry) who are legal residents of the United States, and any other country in which participation would be permitted under local laws and regulations. For avoidance of doubt, participants from outside the United States should check with local requirements regarding his or her eligibility prior to participation in this Promotion. The officers, directors, and employees of Logitech and its parent company, and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies (“Logitech”) and all advertising, promotion and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion (collectively the “Promotion Parties”) and immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. If a prize is won by a minor, it will be awarded in the minor’s behalf to the minor’s parent or legal guardian who must sign all required acknowledgements and releases.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD. The Promotion begins on January 6, 2015 at 9:00AM PST and ends on January 8, 2015 10:00PM PST (“Promotion Period”). Entries will be accepted through the Promotion Period.
3. HOW TO ENTER. If you haven’t already, you will need to create a Twitter (www.twitter.com) account. To enter into this promotion, CES attendees are invited to have their photograph taken in front of the Logitech and Betabrand step and repeat at Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail station and then share their look on Twitter for a chance to win. Participants are required to tag @Logitech and @Betabrand using the hashtags #LogitechStyle and #CES2015 in their tweeted image to be eligible for this promotion. One male winner and one female winner will be selected per day at the end of each day’s #LogitechStyle pop-up runway shows at CES 2015. There will be a total of two winners per day or six winners across the entire promotion period. Winners will be selected by expert judges from Logitech and Betabrand based on originality, creativity and overall fashion sense. Each day’s two winners (one male and one female) will be announced via social media via Logitech’s social channels on a designed image hosting their original image and winning look. Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Logitech and not to Twitter.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS AND NOTIFICATION. The contest’s six total winners (three male and three female, or one female and one male winner per day over the three-day period) will be selected from all participants who tweeted a picture of themselves from the live CES event tagging @Logitech and @Betabrand while using #LogitechStyle and #CES2015. Winners will be selected no later than January 12, 2015 at 5PM PST. Odds of winning in the drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Notification: Potential Winner(s) will be notified by Logitech or its designated agency via the participant’s social media contact information, such as a direct message on Twitter. Potential winner(s) must respond within a 24-hour time period from the date and time stamp the message was sent from Logitech or its designated agency. If your reply is not received within the time requested, the prize will be deemed as undeliverable and will result in forfeiture. Logitech will randomly select an alternate Winner. Winner(s) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Waiver and Publicity Release. Prize will be awarded within forty-five days after the Winner has been verified.
5. JUDGES / JUDGING. All tweeted photo submissions will be reviewed and winners will be determined by a committee of experts from Logitech and Betabrand, including Ryan Chua (Betabrand), Megan Quirolo (Betabrand), and Jessica Monney (Logitech) (“Judges”). Judges will select winners based on the following judging criteria:
- Outfit appearance, styling and effortlessness
- Pop of color
- Most creative pose
6. PRIZE AND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. For prizing within this activation, Logitech will offer one male and one female prize pack per day containing both Logitech products and Betabrand clothing accessories for a total of six prize packs in total.
|Look Name||Gender||Logitech Product||Logitech Retail Value||Betabrand Product||Retail Value||Second Betabrand Product||Retail Value||Total SRV USD|
|Play Like the Best, Dress Like the Best||Female||Logitech G910 Orion Spark Keyboard||$179.99||Black Work-It Dress||$108||N/A||N/A||$287.99|
|Play Like the Best, Dress Like the Best||Male||Logitech G910 Orion Spark Keyboard||$179.99||Voyager T-Shirt||$25||Black Japants||$128||$332.99|
|Show Me Color, Show Me Tech||Female||X100 Mobile Speaker||$39.99||Women’s Chestnut Academic Hoodie||$188||Navy Yoga Leggings||$88||$315.99|
|Show Me Color, Show Me Tech||Male||Bemo||$129.00||Crimson Ready Shirt||$108||Olive Bike to work britches||$108||$345.00|
|Chic Style Meets Chic Tech||Male||Logitech Harmony Ultimate Home and Logitech Harmony Home Control||$499.98||Steel Ready Shirt||$108||Grey Dress Pants Sweatpants||$108||$715.98|
|Chic Style Meets Chic Tech||Female||Logitech Keys-To-Go||$69.99||Red Work-It Dress||$108||N/A||N/A||$177.99|
|Total SRV USD:||$2,175.94|
7. LICENSE GRANT: You retain all of your ownership rights in your submissions, however, with each submission of story and/or video to this Promotion, you grant Logitech and its affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully-paid, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, adapt, modify, publish, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, and perform your story and/or video submissions, in whole or in part, in connection with this Promotion and in connection with the marketing, advertising and promotion of any and all Logitech digital video security products and/or other Logitech products that work with, or are compatible with digital video security cameras. Logitech may also use your story and/or video to promote and/or redistribute part or all in connection with (i) retail marketing efforts including trade show booths, catalogs, mailers, point of purchase or other store displays; and (ii) e-commerce efforts including the Logitech website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels, including but not limited to Amazon.com and Logitech channels via social media websites such as YouTube.
Additional Requirements: Your graphics, images, video, story, etc. (collectively “material(s)”) must be original. Furthermore, you agree not to: (i) submit any portion of your material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Logitech all of the license rights granted herein; (ii) submit materials that contains false information or misrepresentations that could damage Logitech or any third party; (iii) submit any portion of your material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate, as deemed by Logitech in its sole discretion; (iv) submit advertisements or solicitations of business; and (v) impersonate another person. Logitech does not endorse any submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Logitech expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with such submission.
8. BINDING EFFECT. By submitting your entry you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. All federal, state and local laws apply.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION Logitech’s decisions are final on all matters related to this Promotion. Logitech and its Promotion Parties are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, delayed or garbled applications or emails, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, so are or any combination thereof.
Only the fully completed online application will be accepted. All applications submitted become the property of Logitech. Logitech reserves the right, without prior notice, to terminate this Promotion, in whole or in part, or modify this Promotion in any way, and for any reason, including without limitation, if Logitech determines in its sole discretion, that fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Logitech’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion. Logitech reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the application or voting process or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Logitech reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Logitech’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
By participating in this Promotion, participant releases and agrees to hold harmless Logitech and its Promotion Parties from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (misuse), or failure to use any matters arising out of or relating to this Promotion or any prize.
10. PUBLICITY RELEASE. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize shall constitute the Winner’s agreement with Logitech may to use their name, address, voice, likeness and prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
12. SPONSOR. The Promotion is sponsored by Logitech with North America headquarter offices at 7600 Gateway Boulevard, Newark, CA 94560, USA.
13. LIST OF WINNERS. Winner(s) may be announced on Logitech social media outlets, however, you may also receive a list of the winners by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Jessica Monney, Logitech, Public Relations Manager at Sponsor’s address no later than 60 days from end date of the Promotion Period. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
14. DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, other than the administration of the Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court having competent jurisdiction located in Alameda County, California, U.S.A.; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will registrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and registrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Logitech or Ultimate Ears in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.