This week, Logitech would like to commerate the life of one of the world’s greatest innovators of modern history, Steve Jobs, by sharing a collection of retrospectives from around the globe.
“He changed industries, redefined business models, fused technology and art. People are comparing him to Thomas Edison, Walt Disney, Leonardto da Vinci. And they’re saving that it will be a very long time before the world sees the likes of Steve Jobs again.” – NY Times
“Jobs will be remembered for helping create a series of technology revolutions with the Apple II, the Macintosh, the iPod, iPhone, and iPad. His greatest strength, however, was not inventing new technologies, but rather seeing the developing technologies and combining different parts to create new markets.” – PCMag
“[Steve Jobs] was my generation’s Henry Ford and Walt Disney rolled into one. He was the hippie who rescued business…He was an artist by heart… He changed millions of lives for the better, including my own.” – Forbes
“Both as the founder of the first successful personal-computer company and as the an who transformed a nearly-bankrupt Apple into one of the most successful companies on the planet, Jobs established himself as an American icon of business and technology.” – MacWorld
For more retrospectives on Steve Jobs, check out the list below.
- Steve Jobs in his own words – www.engadget.com
- Apple’s Visionary Redefine Digital Age – www.nytimes.com
- Steve Jobs: He Brought the Show to Business – www.nytimes.com
- Steve Jobs, 1955- 2011 – www.wired.com
- Steve Jobs “may never be equaled” – www.reuters.com
- 10 important product Steve Jobs helped bring to the world – www.venturebeat.com