WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THE BILLIONTH LOGITECH MOUSE OFFICIAL RULES:
6505 Kaiser Drive
Fremont, CA, 94555, USA
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE ODDS OF WINNING. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open to people 18 years of age or older (as of 12/03/08) residing in the 50 United States, Canada or the European Union (excluding any jurisdiction where participation would be unlawful). Employees and immediate family members of employees of Logitech Inc., its affiliates, and its subsidiaries are not eligible.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins on 12/03/08 and runs until 12/17/08.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE. To participate, visit http://blog.logitech.com and track the journey of the billionth Logitech mouse from the factory to its final destination. Each day, a new question related to the Logitech mouse will be posted on the blog. In order to play, participants will need to answer the daily question and submit the response via the comment function on the blog. Responses to each daily question must be received by 11:59 AM Eastern time of the following day of the question (for example, participants must submit response via blog comment function for December 6 daily question by 11:59 AM Eastern time on December 7). If you answer correctly, you will be entered into a random drawing for the specified Logitech product. If your name is selected from the random drawing, you will need to provide a valid shipping address. There may only be one winner per day from the pool of eligible participants who have correctly answered the daily question.
- SELECTION OF WINNER. A total of 13 daily winners and 1 grand prize winner will be randomly drawn from the pool of eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be contacted via email 2 days after the drawing. Winners will have 1 week to claim the prize and should the prize go unclaimed, another winner will be drawn from the eligible entries.
- PRIZES. A total of thirteen (13) daily prizes include
Question Date Logitech Product Daily Prizes Approximate retail value in US dollars December 4 MX1100 $79.99 December 5 Z-5 $99.99 December 6 Squeezebox Boom $299.99 December 7 ClearChat PC Wireless $99.99 December 8 Pure-Fi Anytime $99.99 December 9 Wave Pro Desktop $129.99 December 10 Harmony® One $249.99 December 11 V550 Nano Laser Cordless Mouse for Notebooks and diNovo Keyboard for Notebooks $159.99 December 12 Alto Connect $59.99 December 13 Freepulse Wireless Headphones $79.99 December 14 QuickCam® Vision Pro $129.99 December 15 G9 Gaming Mouse $99.99 December 16 QuickCam® Pro for Notebooks $99.99
A total of one (1) grand prize includes
Date Logitech Grand Prize Approximate retail value in US dollars December 17 A collection of Logitech products $1000.00
Shipping will be paid by Logitech, however any other incidental expenses shall be the responsibility of the winners. No cash equivalent or alternative prize will be awarded; provided, however that Logitech reserves the right, without any prior notice and at any time, to replace any or all the prizes with a different Logitech product (of equal or greater value). Federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the winners. Prizes will be delivered to shipping address provided by the winner. Return of any prize as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of alternative winner. All prizes will be awarded.
- BINDING EFFECT. By participating in this Sweepstakes you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. All federal, state and local laws apply.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Logitech’s decisions are final on all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Logitech and its service providers are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, delayed or garbled registrations or entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of: any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, so are or any combination thereof. Logitech reserves the right, without prior notice, to terminate this Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify this Sweepstakes in any way, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Logitech determines, in its sole discretion, that fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Logitech’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes. Logitech reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Sweepstakes process or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Logitech reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Logitech’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participant releases and agrees to hold harmless Logitech, its affiliates, dealers, subsidiaries, their service agencies and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse), or failure to use any matters arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes or any prize.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize shall constitute the winner’s agreement that Logitech may use the name, address, voice, likeness and prize information of each winning participant for promotional purposes without further payment or consideration.
- SPONSOR. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Logitech Inc., with offices at 6505 Kaiser Drive, Fremont, California, 94555, USA.
- COPY OF RULES/LIST OF WINNERS. You may receive a copy of the Official Rule or the winner’s name by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Logitech – Where in the World is the Billionth Mouse Sweepstakes 2008, 6505 Kaiser Drive, Fremont, California, 94555, USA prior to January 21, 2009. Please specify on the outer envelope whether you are requesting the Official Rules or a list of winners. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
- DISPUTES. Participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes , claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, other than the administration of the Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class ac ion, and exclusively by a court having competent jurisdiction located in Alameda County, California, U.S.A or for EU residents, the place of jurisdiction is place of residence of participant.; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will registrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and registrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive , incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO OT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY OT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Logitech in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.