New Racing Seat that Combines Affordability with Uncompromising Quality for Console and PC Users to Experience the Thrill of Racing at Home!
LAUSANNE, Switzerland & SAN JOSE , Calif., – Sept. 26, 2023 – Today, Logitech G, a brand of Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOG), and Playseat introduced the newest sim racing chair, the Playseat Challenge X – Logitech G Edition. Designed for Logitech G racing wheel and pedals, this new chair is a lightweight, foldable carbon steel frame and features a fully adjustable seat with Playseat’s Actifit™️ breathable materials, providing sim racers with a racing chair that delivers exceptional comfort, versatility, durability and the performance needed to stay fully immersed in the race.
“There was a considerable amount of collaboration on this product to make the Challenge X more functional, comfortable and overall, a better racing experience, than traditional desktop gaming chairs. During that process our teams focused on three key areas of a sim racing chair and we couldn’t be more happy with the results.” said Jim Hoey, head of simulation marketing at Logitech G.
The Playseat Challenge X – Logitech G Edition features three new enhanced upgrades, including X-Adapt™ seat adjustments, ActiFit™️ breathable material and a hard mounted pedal plate with tilt positioning. The new Playseat Challenge X – Logitech G Edition features:
- Enjoy the perfect balance between comfort and stability with the 6 seating positions of X-Adapt™. Fine-tune positions of pedals and wheel to replicate the feeling of being in a car.
- Breathable ActiFit™️ material and its body-conforming design and adjustable rigidity offers superior support and thermal management, allowing racers to stay comfortable and cool. It also transfers force feedback and Trueforce perfectly.
- At only 11,6 kg (26 lbs) the seat can be quickly folded and stored away – the ideal companion for drivers who want the full racing experience without the need of a dedicated space.
- Convenient cockpit entry system lets you easily jump into the driver’s seat and lock in for an exhilarating experience.
- Equipped with gearshift mount, allowing you to upgrade your race experience with the Logitech G Driving Force Shifter.
Pricing and Availability
The PlaySeat Challenge X – Logitech G Edition comes in gunmetal grey and is available at major retailers for a suggested retail price of $299 and €299.
For more information on the PlaySeat Challenge X – Logitech G Edition, please visit Logitechg.com/ChallengeX.
About Logitech G
Logitech G, a brand of Logitech, is a global leader dedicated to serving the needs of Gamers and Creators with award-winning hardware, software, and solutions. Logitech G’s industry-leading products include keyboards, mice, headsets, mousepads, simulation products such as wheels and flight sticks, webcams, lights, microphones, and specialized furniture solutions—all made possible through innovative design, advanced technologies and a deep passion for gaming and creator communities.
Logitech helps all people pursue their passions and is committed to doing so in a way that is good for people and the planet. Founded in 1981 and headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI). Find Logitech G at logitechG.com, the company blog, or @LogitechG.
Logitech and other Logitech marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Logitech Europe S.A. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. For more information about Logitech and its products, visit the company’s website at www.logitech.com.
Playseat® is the global leading gaming gear company for racing and flying simulation cockpits and game seats. All products are fully patented, designed with vision and state-of-the-art development and of the highest grade of engineering, combining all-around versatility for everyday use with the highest level of quality.
Find Playseat® at playseat.com or @playseat.