We’re back! After a two-year hiatus, InfoComm is returning and we are excited to see you again and share the innovations we’ve been working on to make hybrid work and learning easier and more efficient than ever.
It’s no secret that flexibility is a priority for workers today, but did you know that more than a third aren’t sure when or why to come to the office? Now that so many tasks can easily be done from home, it’s time to reimagine the office as a place for hybrid collaboration so your organization can attract and keep top talent, get more out of your office and video conferencing technology, and set employees up to do their best work from anywhere.
Supercharge your hybrid work strategy at InfoComm 2022, June 4-10 in Las Vegas. You can find us at booth W2035 in the West Pavillion, or at one of our educational sessions in meeting room W231.
As a proud sponsor of InfoComm, we can’t wait to show you how to make hybrid work equitable and adaptable. You’ll also see how experts in education, healthcare, and government empower employees to deliver consistent learning experiences, high-quality care, and efficient services from wherever they are. Let’s take a look at what you can expect from us at this year’s show.
Win big with award-winning technology
No gambling here. Everyone’s a winner at the Logitech booth where we’ll have award-winning products on display. Zone True Wireless Bluetooth earbuds, Rally Bar, Rally Bar Mini, and Logitech Scribe won this year’s Red Dot 2022 (outstanding product design) award. Logitech Scribe also took home an iF Design Award and recently in Barcelona won ISE’s (Integrated Systems Europe) Best of Show!
Meet your WFH superhero
Try out Logi Dock, the all-in-one docking station and meeting controller for personal collaboration that made Logitech one of Fast Company’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies. See how Logi Dock reduces desktop clutter and makes it easy to join and participate in hybrid meetings from home. You’ll also want to try Zone True Wireless earbuds to help remote employees stay connected and confident. Best of all, these devices are compatible with Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and other common video conferencing platforms so you can get up and running right away.
Transform the office into a hybrid work must-have
Everyone needs an equal opportunity to shine during meetings, no matter where or how they like to work. For that to happen, offices need to be strategically set up for hybrid work. At our booth, you’ll see a few of our favorite meeting room solutions that make meetings effective for everyone everywhere.
- Our premium modular video conferencing solutions for meeting rooms of any size, Rally Bar, Rally Bar Mini, and Rally Plus have studio-quality 4K video, exceptional audio clarity, and smart features. Rally Bar and Rally Bar, with RightSight 2 Speaker View, are bringing hybrid teams closer together by dramatically improving the experience for remote workers meeting with their in-office colleagues.
- Employees can join meetings with one touch using Tap IP, a network-connected touch controller that also delivers easy content-sharing and a seamless meeting experience across all rooms.
- Whiteboarding is now easy for hybrid teams. With built-in AI, a custom lens, and a one-click-to-share button, Logitech Scribe broadcasts whiteboard content into video meetings with outstanding clarity.
- Tap Scheduler takes the stress out of booking meeting rooms. LED lights signal room availability from afar, and the always-on screen guides employees through a quick and simple reservation process. Whether they need a conference room, a huddle space, or a video-enabled phone booth, Tap Scheduler will help them find it.
Adapt to succeed in the new world of work
After more than two years of remote and hybrid work, organizations are realizing that to attract top talent and drive productivity they must address employee needs like flexible schedules, mental and physical wellness, equitable meetings, and sustainability. If you’re one of the 74% of managers who feel they are unable to create this change, we can help. Join us for one or more of our educational sessions at InfoComm to learn how.
- The New Logic of Work: In this session, see how Logitech is enabling equitable and flexible hybrid meetings through AI-driven tech built for video-first enterprises. You’ll also hear about other innovative hardware, software, and services that make it easier for IT managers and employees to navigate hybrid work.
- The New Face-To-Face, Powering Equitable Meetings: Find out how to support a lasting shift to working from anywhere by helping people across organizations connect face-to-face effectively from anywhere.
- Future-proof your VC Devices with Logitech Sync, a Modern Management Solution: See why Logitech Sync is the simple answer to future-proof your investment and keep your video collaboration devices healthy and up to date.
- Education Trend Forecast Panel: Madeleine Mortimore, Education Research and Innovation Lead at Logitech for Education, will join a panel discussion covering learning trends. With the second full school year under pandemic protocols just concluding, hear what’s ahead for how AV supports higher education.
Visit our partners
Your explorations wouldn’t be complete without visiting our partners! Make sure to stop by and see our friends throughout the exhibit hall. You’ll find Logi Dock and our new interactive displays with Logitech and Zooms for Touch at the Zoom both. In the Samsung booth among others, you can experience touch-enabled solutions for Microsoft Teams Rooms with Logitech Rally Bar Mini. Each of our partners will showcase an exciting Logitech solution, so make a plan to check these out:
Join us at InfoComm
We’re excited for another great year at InfoComm, and we hope to see you in Las Vegas! Register here, or sign up to get a free exhibit hall pass with VIP code: LOG312.