Today we are excited to announce Logitech Select, an all-in-one service plan that ensures your video collaboration solutions are always ready and operational when your teams need them, with business-class service from a vendor you know and trust.
Logitech Select is a comprehensive service plan that delivers enterprise-grade reliability, continuity, and peace of mind through one expert provider. It offers 24/7 support, a dedicated Customer Success Manager, accelerated RMA, onsite spares, and advanced Sync analytics, including customizable alerts through ServiceNow integration:
- 24/7 support. Logitech Select’s 24/7 technical support provides the right level of assistance fast — anytime and anywhere. Because support comes direct from the manufacturer, you can trust the Logitech team to have the expertise needed to help you recover from unexpected downtime in your meeting rooms. And that expertise extends beyond Logitech products to your entire room solution, including video conferencing services such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom Rooms.
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager. When you cover 50 or more rooms with a Logitech Select Plan, you will receive access to a Customer Success Manager (CSM) who is a trusted partner that knows your business. Your CSM serves as a single point of contact to support and address your video collaboration needs while optimizing your solution.
- Accelerated RMA. Logitech Select includes an expedited return merchandise authorization (RMA) for hardware under warranty with delivery. When extended downtime is not an option, Select will fix it fast with next business day shipping.
- Onsite spares. Sometimes even overnight isn’t fast enough. Perhaps you have a problem in a corporate boardroom or training facility, and you can’t afford to wait. With onsite spares, you have a failsafe plan — an immediate hot swap to get your room back up and minimize lost productivity.*
- Advanced capabilities with Logitech Sync. Logitech Select includes advanced functionality with Sync, such as the ability to create a help ticket for service from within the application, and advanced insights and analytics on room occupancy and utilization.
- ServiceNow integration. If there’s a problem in a meeting room, such as an outage or disconnected camera, the Sync integration with ServiceNow proactively notifies your IT admins. This integration is included with Logitech Select.
The Heart of this Service is Our People
Ultimately it’s about people and expertise. When you sign up for Select, you get access to a team of dedicated, trained professionals, experts in meeting room solutions from a company you know and trust. They can help minimize downtime for your meeting rooms while recommending ways to optimize meeting spaces for your employees.
It’s like having a dedicated helpdesk at Logitech that also has expertise in Microsoft Teams, Zoom Rooms, and in-room appliances running Windows and Android operating systems.
Simplicity is Our Mantra
At Logitech, we design products that are technologically advanced, yet simple to use. We took the same approach with Logitech Select. There are no complicated tiers of support with varying prices depending on the level of expertise, when it’s available, or how complex your technology or ecosystem. Select is a complete, all-in-one service with a straightforward price of $399 per room per year.
Would you like to learn more? Visit our website or contact us.
*For every 50 Logitech-equipped meeting rooms covered by the Select plan, we will provide one backup system stored onsite for instant RMA.
**Logitech Select service plans can be purchased by customers located in the USA and Canada as of September 7, 2021, expanding to additional markets around the world through the remainder of this year and early 2022.