We’re excited to announce the Logitech C920s Pro HD Webcam. A professional webcam for Full HD video calls, the Logitech C920s Pro HD Webcam delivers clear, detailed videos in vibrant colors; it features dual mics to deliver natural-sounding audio, an all new privacy shutter, and compatibility with Logitech Capture streaming and recording software.
The Logitech C920s modernizes the much-loved Logitech C920, which has been in the market for seven years. This enhanced version of our most popular webcam delivers superb video quality and ensures you make a strong impression when it counts, whether you are joining a key Skype call, demoing your skills or creating your next YouTube video.
Below are a few key features:
- Full HD 1080p video calling and recording at 30 fps: Make a strong impression when it counts with crisp, clearly detailed and vibrantly colored video.
- Stereo audio with dual mics: Capture natural sound on calls and recorded video.
- Advanced software: Create and share video content easily with Logitech Capture, which provides advanced webcam configuration and content creation tools. The app lets you configure and save your camera settings, customize your video with borders and filters, stream from multiple sources such as two webcams or your webcam and desktop screen simultaneously, and much more. Logitech Capture also works as a virtual camera in Skype.
- HD lighting adjustment and autofocus: The C920s automatically fine-tunes to the lighting conditions to produce bright, razor-sharp images even if you’re in a low-light setting.
- Privacy shutter: Puts you in control of what you show and protects the camera lens with a snugly fitting cover.
The Logitech C920s is a small, agile and adjustable webcam that brings a whole new angle to video calling. This newest edition to our webcam lineup is expected to be available at select retail stores, on Amazon.com and on Logitech.com this month. You can also see the new webcam and Logitech Capture in action at VidCon London this week.