NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open to people 18 years of age or older (as of date of entry) who are legal residents of the United States. The officers, directors, and employees of Logitech and its parent companies, and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies (“Logitech”) and all advertising, promotion and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion (collectively the “Promotion Parties”) and immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. The Promotion begins on October 7, 2019, at 12:01 AM EST and ends October 13 at 11:59 PM EST (“Promotion Period”). Entries will be accepted through the Promotion Period.
- HOW TO ENTER. Comment/reply on our #WorkFromAnywhere Week posts on Facebook or Twitter for a chance to win prizes noted below. If you haven’t already, you will need to create a Facebook (www.facebook.com) and/or Twitter (www.twitter.com) account (additional terms and conditions apply). This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Logitech and not to Facebook or Twitter.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS. Logitech will randomly draw three (3) winners at the conclusion of the promotion period from the eligible entries received during the promotion period. Odds of winning in the drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- NOTIFICATION AND RELEASE. Potential winner(s) will be notified by Logitech or its designated agency via direct message on one of the two entry channels and must respond within a 24-hour time period from the date and time stamp the message was sent by Logitech or its designated agency. If a reply is not received within the time requested, the prize will be deemed as undeliverable and will result in forfeiture, and Logitech will randomly select an alternate Winner. Prizes will be awarded within forty-five days after the Winner has been verified. Prizes cannot be shipped to PO Boxes. Winner(s) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Waiver and Publicity Release.
- PRIZES. Three (3) winners will be eligible to receive the prize pack listed below:
- (1) Visa Gift Card – $1,000.00
- (1) Logitech BRIO 4K Pro Webcam – $199.00
- (1) Logitech Keys to Go Wireless Keyboard – $69.99
- (1) Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Mouse – $79.99
- (1) Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 2 Portable Speaker – $79.99
- (1) Logitech G G935 Wireless Headset – $169.99
Total SRV All Prizes: $1,618.96
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS; TAXES. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded and cannot be resold for profit. No cash equivalent or alternative product or prize will be made available; provided, however, that Logitech reserves the right to, without any prior notice and at any time, replace with a similar product or the latest release of a product of the same category. Federal, state and local taxes associated with the receipt or use of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the Winners. If required by law, Logitech will issue a Form 1099_MISC to each Winner for the value of Prize.
- BINDING EFFECT. By submitting your entry, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. All federal, state and local laws apply.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION Logitech’s decisions are final on all matters related to this Promotion. Logitech and the Promotion Parties are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, delayed or garbled applications or emails, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, so are or any combination thereof. All entries submitted become the property of Logitech. Logitech reserves the right, without prior notice, to terminate this Promotion, in whole or in part, or modify this Promotion in any way, and for any reason, including without limitation, if Logitech determines in its sole discretion, that fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Logitech’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion. Logitech reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the application process or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Logitech reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Logitech’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize shall constitute the Winner’s agreement with Logitech to use their name, address, voice, likeness and prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or compensation.
- SPONSOR. The Promotion is sponsored by Logitech North America headquarter offices at 7700 Gateway Boulevard, Newark, CA 94560, USA
- LIST OF WINNERS. Winner(s) may be announced on Logitech social media outlets, however, you may also receive a list of the winners by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Logitech, at 7700 Gateway Blvd Newark CA 94560 USA, Attn: Global Communications – Giveaways no later than 60 days from end date of the Promotion Period. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage,
- DISPUTES. By submitting an entry, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, other than the administration of the Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court having competent jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will registrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and registrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Logitech in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
- The winner(s) of the grand prize shall defend, indemnify and hold Logitech, Inc. its officers, officials and employees harmless from any and all claims, injuries, damages, losses or suits including attorney fees, arising out of or in connection with the prize pack awarded.
- LOGITECH MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD LOGITECH AND ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, PARENTS, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION AND FULFILLMENT AGENCIES, AND LEGAL ADVISORS HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, OR INVASION OF PRIVACY