With every new year comes a new tradeshow season, and once again we’re kicking ours off at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE), the world’s largest AV show. Last year we introduced Logitech BRIO, our best webcam yet! This year, we’ll be showing more products than ever in our booth (11-B179), plus we have a number of speaking slots in the Unified Communications Solutions Theatre, not to mention hourly presentations right in our booth.
New This Year
Since ISE 2017, we’ve launched some new and very exciting products.
- In June, we announced Logitech MeetUp. MeetUp is a ConferenceCam designed specifically for small conference rooms and huddle rooms. MeetUp’s 120-degree field of view makes every person at the table clearly visible during a meeting. With acoustics custom-tuned for huddle rooms and a compact all-in-one design that minimizes cable clutter, MeetUp is USB plug-and-play designed to work right out of the box.
- In September, we introduced Logitech ScreenShare. ScreenShare is an accessory that offers easy, wired content sharing for meeting rooms with dedicated computers. Powered by an HDMI capture device and companion application for the conference room PC or Mac, Screen Share is a simple solution for sharing content with others in the room and remote participants via any meeting or video conferencing service.
- We’ll also be showcasing new enhancements to Logitech SmartDock, including a streamlined cabling solution for the industry’s leading Skype Room Systems A/V console. This provides cleaner installations and increased flexibility. Additionally, demonstrations of the Extron room control application with SmartDock will be available, highlighting single touch access to ConferenceCam PTZ functions and environmental controls, in tandem with Skype Room System.
Beyond the Logitech Booth
Several Logitech Collaboration Program (LCP) partners are also featuring Logitech solutions. From interactive displays to room controllers, to Skype for Business integrations and more, you’ll find Logitech throughout the exhibit hall, including in following partner booths:
- Ashton Bentley (14-N100, 14-N110, and 14-P110) is highlighting Logitech ConferenceCams seamlessly incorporated into conference room furniture displays
- Biamp (3-B120) is demonstrating their Devio product integrated with Logitech BRIO 4K Pro Webcam in a meeting room environment
- Intel (15K-280) is showcasing the latest NUC mini-PC integrated with Logitech ConferenceCams
- Lenovo (B15M-245) is exhibiting their Hub 500 console product for Skype Room System with Logitech ConferenceCams
- Pexip (11-C110) is showcasing Logitech ConferenceCams in their cloud video interoperability demonstrations.
- QSC (7-E200) will be showing Logitech SmartDock Skype Room System integrated with the Q-SYS Platform, a fully integrated audio, video and control (AV&C) platform offering an intuitive all-in-one meeting room experience.
- StarLeaf (11-CQSC (ISE Booth 7-E200) will be showing Logitech SmartDock Skype Room System integrated with the Q-SYS Platform, a fully integrated audio, video and control (AV&C) platform offering an intuitive all-in-one meeting room experience.
120) is highlighting the Logitech BRIO 4K Pro Webcam along with some new collaboration features.
- TrueConf (11-D126) is demonstrating award-winning 4K video conferencing with Logitech BRIO
Additional LCP partners at the show include Avocor (13-C110), Barco (12-F100), C2G (1-N10), InFocus (2-B60), Mimo Monitors (8-C277), NEC (BK-004, BK—006, 5-R20), Prysm (11-C150), QSC (7-E200), SMART Technologies (13-D155), , and ViewSonic (11-B150).
Unified Communications Theater Presentations
Lastly, be sure to stop by and hear some of our video collaboration experts present on the following topics.
- Adding Skype for Business to the meeting room is a whole lot easier than you might think | Feb. 6 at 10:30 am
- Help! Industry consolidation Is killing my collaboration project’s ROI | Feb. 8 at noon
- Quit treating your huddle rooms like conference rooms |Feb. 8 at 2:30 pm
- One Year Later: machine learning, artificial intelligence and the future of camera technology | Feb 9 at 10 am
We’re looking forward to seeing many of you again this year in Amsterdam. If you’d like to book a meeting with us in advance of the show, please click here.