NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open to people 13 years of age or older (as of date of entry) who are legal residents of the United States and any other country in which participation would be permitted under local laws and regulations. The promotion will allow international participation. For avoidance of doubt, participants from outside the United States should check with local requirements regarding his or her eligibility prior to participation in this Promotion. The officers, directors, and employees of Logitech and its parent company, and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies (“Logitech”) and all advertising, promotion and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion (collectively the “Promotion Parties”) and immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. If a prize is won by a minor, it will be awarded on the minor’s behalf to the minor’s parent or legal guardian who must sign all required acknowledgements and releases.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. The Promotion begins on November 21st, 2016 at 9:00AM EST and ends January 5th, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST (“Promotion Period”). Entries will be accepted through the Promotion Period.
- HOW TO ENTER. Visit http://www.logitech.com/seasonofwow and play the #LogiMerryMatch match game. If you complete the game within the designated time, you must then share the game with your followers on Facebook, Twitter or through email for a chance to win.
If you haven’t already, you will need to create an email account (from your chosen provider), Facebook (www.facebook.com), and/or Twitter (www.twitter.com) account (additional terms and conditions apply). This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Logitech and not to Facebook or Twitter. Each person may enter five times per week. Persons submitting more than five times per week may be disqualified.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS AND NOTIFICATION. Each Monday during the campaign Logitech will randomly draw one (1) winner from the eligible entries received during the week prior for a total of seven (7) winners. The final winner will be drawn no later than January 8th, 2017 at 8:00PM EST. Odds of winning the drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Notification: Potential Winner(s) will be notified by Logitech or its designated agency via the email provided in the entry form and must respond within a 24-hour time period from the date and time stamp the message was sent from Logitech or its designated agency. If your reply is not received within the time requested, the prize will be deemed as undeliverable and will result in forfeiture. Logitech will randomly select an alternate Winner. Potential Winner(s) who reside in Canada must also correctly answer a time-limited mathematical question that shall be administered during email communications with Logitech. Winner(s) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Waiver and Publicity Release. Prize will be awarded within forty-five days after the Winner has been verified.
- PRIZE AND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. One (1) winner each week will be eligible to receive one of the corresponding prize pack listed below:
- Week One (11/21 to 11/27)
- CREATE for iPad Pro 9.7 inch – $129.99
- M720 Triathlon Multi-device Wireless Mouse – $69.99
- BASE – $99.99
- Week Two (11/28 to 12/4)
- G213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard – $69.99
- G403 Prodigy Gaming Mouse – $69.99
- C922 Pro Streaming Webcam – $99.99
- Week Three (12/5 to 12/11)
- POP Home Switch Starter Pack – $99.99
- Harmony Elite – $299.99
- Week Four (12/12 to 12/18)
- M330 Silent Plus – $29.99
- K780 Multi-device Wireless Keyboard – $79.99
- Z333 Speaker system with subwoofer – $79.99
- Week Five (12/19 to 12/25)
- Keys-to-Go – $69.99
- Circle – $149.99
- ZeroTouch Air Vent – $59.99
- Week Six (12/26 to 1/1)
- G933 Artemis Spectrum – $199.99
- Pro Gaming Mouse – $69.99
- G910 Orion Spectrum – $179.99
- Week Seven (1/2 to 1/5)
- Jaybird Freedom Wireless Buds – $179.99
- MX Master Wireless Mouse – $99.99
Total SRV All Prizes: $2,319.79
Prize Restrictions: Prizes are not transferable or refundable, must be accepted as awarded and cannot be resold for profit. No cash equivalent or alternative product or prize will be made available; provided, however, that Logitech reserves the right to, without any prior notice and at any time, replace with a similar product or the latest release of a product of the same category. Federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the Winners. If required by law, Sponsor will issue a 1099_MISC to each Winner for the value of Prize.
- BINDING EFFECT. By submitting your entry you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. All federal, state and local laws apply.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION Logitech’s decisions are final on all matters related to this Promotion. Logitech and its Promotion Parties are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, delayed or garbled applications or emails, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, so are or any combination thereof.
All applications submitted become the property of Logitech. Logitech reserves the right, without prior notice, to terminate this Promotion, in whole or in part, or modify this Promotion in any way, and for any reason, including without limitation, if Logitech determines in its sole discretion, that fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Logitech’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion. Logitech reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the application or voting process or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Logitech reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Logitech’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
By participating in this Promotion, participant releases and agrees to hold harmless Logitech and its Promotion Parties from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (misuse), or failure to use any matters arising out of or relating to this Promotion or any prize.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize shall constitute the Winner’s agreement with Logitech to use their name, address, voice, likeness and prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- SPONSOR. The Promotion is sponsored by Logitech with North America headquarter offices at 7700 Gateway Boulevard, Newark, CA 94560, USA.
- LIST OF WINNERS. Winner(s) may be announced on Logitech social media outlets, however, you may also receive a list of the winners by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Logitech, c/oReagan Freyer, Head of Global Social Media at Sponsor’s address no later than 60 days from end date of the Promotion Period. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
- DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, other than the administration of the Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court having competent jurisdiction located in Alameda County, California, U.S.A.; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will registrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and registrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Logitech in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
- Disputes. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the state of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of California. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages, including attorney’s fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
- Arbitration. Any dispute arising out between entrant and Released Parties in connection with this Promotion shall be resolved through final and binding arbitration conducted under the Consumer Arbitration Rules (“Rules “) of the American Arbitration Association except that any dispute that would otherwise fall under the jurisdiction of a small claims court may, at the option of one of the parties, be brought in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction prior to appointment of the arbitrator. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator selected by mutual agreement of the parties or under the selection process set forth in the Rules. The costs of the arbitration shall be apportioned between the parties as set forth in the Rules. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the parties without right of appeal. YOU MUST CONTACT SPONSOR WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE DATE OF THE OCCURRENCE OF THE EVENT OR FACTS THAT GIVE RISE TO A CLAIM, OR YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY CLAIM BASED UPON SUCH EVENT OR FACTS.