Terms and Conditions for Online Website
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any
other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim
instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all
claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
Please retain a copy for your information.
Logitech UK, Gainsborough House, 59-60 Thames Street, GB – SL4 1TX Windsor
1. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated
with Facebook/Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not
Facebook/Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the draw. By
entering the draw all participants accept that they will have no claim against
Facebook/Twitter whatsoever and agree to give Facebook/Twitter a complete liability
release from any and all legal liability in connection with the promotion. For the
subject to the terms and conditions located here: https://twitter.com/tos
2. The promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern
Ireland) residents aged 16 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families
of the Promoter and its subsidiaries or agents. The Promoter reserves the right to
refuse any entry that is believed to be in breach of the Terms and Conditions.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary.
4. The promotion will open from February 9th, 2016 15:00 GMT and ends February 23rd,
2016 at 07:59AM GMT. Entries will be accepted through the Promotion Period.
How to Enter:
5. If you haven’t already, you will need to create a Facebook (www.facebook.com)
account and/or a Twitter (www.twitter.com) account. To enter, users must submit a
tip, story or image by leaving a comment on the Logitech Facebook
www.facebook.com/uklogitech) wall posts with any #KidsMeetTech promotion or by
responding to Logitech’s #KidsMeetTech Twitter messaging (at @LogitechUK). Your
information will be used to contact you, if you are a potential winner. This Promotion
is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or
Twitter. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. You understand
that you are providing your information to Logitech and not to these channels.
6. Entrants will require Internet access to the website in order to enter the promotion.
7. Strictly 1 entry per person. For the avoidance of doubt, if more than 1 entry is
received from the same email address or from a different email address by the same
person, all such entries will be disqualified. Entrants can only win one prize.
8. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone
else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents,
third parties, organised group or entries automatically generated by computer will be
accepted. No bulk entries. No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple
entries, (e.g. By the use of ‘script’ or ‘brute force’ or the use of automated devices or
processes). In the event that person’s entry and all associated multiple entries will be
disqualified and any prize award will be void.
9. The winner will be eligible to receive the below.
A Logi BLOK Protective Case for iPad Air 2 (1): £49.99
Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
10. Prizes are not transferable or refundable, must be accepted as awarded and cannot
11. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in
the event of circumstances outside its control the promoter reserves the right to
substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in
writing by the Promoter the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners
Main Winner Selection and Notification:
12. 1 winner will be randomly selected by an independent person or via a verifiable
computer system producing random results. One winner will be selected for work
hard and one for play hard from the eligible entries received after the Promotion
Period closes, but no later than October 5th, 2015 at 8pm UK time.
13. Potential Winner(s) will be notified by Logitech or its designated agency via the email
provided in the entry form within 14 working days must respond within a 28 day time
period from the date and time stamp the message was sent from Logitech or its
14. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 28 days of the
initial notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and
award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. No
responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged,
misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these Terms
and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military
disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or
regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the
promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
16. No responsibility can be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any entries/claims
delayed or corrupted.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any entrants and the winners before making
any award. This includes, but is not limited to name, age, address. The Promoter
may refuse to award a prize, or withdraw prize entitlement and refuse further
participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there
has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of
this promotions entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained
unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
18. For the winners names and counties please write to Logitech UK, Gainsborough
House, 59-60 Thames Street, GB – SL4 1TX Windsor enclosing a stamped
addressed envelope within 3 months of the closing date.
19. To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter
will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via Facebook.
Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments to Logitech Facebook/Twitter
pages or elsewhere during the draw that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting
to other participants, fans or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments
removed and will be disqualified. We reserve the right to alert Facebook to any such
behaviour and you may have your account frozen pending investigation.
20. Entries must not and will be rejected and removed if they are considered unsuitable,
by the Promoter.
21. By entering the promotion, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any
liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind
arising out of or in connection with the promotion or with the acceptance, possession,
attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the
Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
22. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned,
including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering,
unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of
the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity
or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel,
terminate, modify these terms and conditions or suspend the promotion, or invalidate
any affected entries.
23. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity associated with this
promotion. Any expenses incurred in relation to taking part in any publicity will not be
24. These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise
out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants
submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
25. The Promoters decision is final and absolute in all matters relating to this promotion.
26. Use of personal data received in the course of the promotion will be used in
accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Please note that in processing data
for the administration of the promotion the Promoter may disclose customer
information to other companies in its group or to third parties used by the Promoter
and its affiliates for the purposes of the promotion only.