Terms and Conditions for Online Website
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Logitech UK, Gainsborough House, 59-60 Thames Street, GB – SL4 1TX Windsor
- The promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 13 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its subsidiaries or agents. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry that is believed to be in breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary.
- The promotion will open from 14th December 2015 at 9am (UK time) and ends December 20th, 2015 11:59pm (UK Time). Entries will be accepted through the Promotion Period.
How to Enter:
- On Facebook, Logitech will release a series of animated GIFs. Fans will have to reply or comment with how many Logitech products they see in the video. Fans with the correct answer are entered to win a Logitech product. The post will also be featured on holiday.logitech.com. On Twitter, Logitech will post the same animated GIFs and users must reply to the post with how many Logitech products they see in the video for a chance to win.
- Entrants will require Internet access to the website in order to enter the promotion.
- Strictly 1 entries per person. For the avoidance of doubt, if more than 1 entries is received from the same email address or from a different email address by the same person, all such entries will be disqualified. Entrants can only win one prize.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries. No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple entries, (e.g. By the use of ‘script’ or ‘brute force’ or the use of automated devices or processes). In the event that person’s entry and all associated multiple entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The prize for the winner of the promotion
Winner(s) will be eligible to receive one (1) of the Logitech prizes below (the prize you voted on).
Logitech Keys-to-go – £54.99
MX Master – £79.99
G920 DRIVING FORCE- £299.00
Z533 – £79.99
Total RRP of all prizes: £513.97
- Prizes are not transferable or refundable, must be accepted as awarded and cannot be sold.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners
Main Winner Selection and Notification:
- Four (4) winners will be randomly selected by an independent person or via a verifiable computer system producing random results. The winners will be selected from the eligible entries received after the Promotion Period closes, but no later than December 22nd, 2015 at 8pm UK time.
- Potential Winner(s) will be notified by Logitech UK or its designated agency via the email provided in the entry form within 14 working days must respond within a 28 day time period from the date and time stamp the message was sent from Logitech UK or its designated agency.
- In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 28 days of the initial notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify any entrants and the winners before making any award. This includes, but is not limited to name, age, address. The Promoter may refuse to award a prize, or withdraw prize entitlement and refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- For the winners names and counties please write to Competitions Logitech, Gainsborough House, 59-60 Thames Street, Windsor, SL4 1TX enclosing a stamped addressed envelope within 3 months of the closing date.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via Facebook. Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments to Logitech UK Facebook/Twitter pages or elsewhere during the draw that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified. We reserve the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour and you may have your account frozen pending investigation.
- Entries must not and will be rejected and removed if they are considered unsuitable, by the Promoter.
- By entering the promotion, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify these terms and conditions or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity associated with this promotion. Any expenses incurred in relation to taking part in any publicity will not be reimbursed.
- These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- The Promoters decision is final and absolute in all matters relating to this promotion.
- Use of personal data received in the course of the promotion will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Please note that in processing data for the administration of the promotion the Promoter may disclose customer information to other companies in its group or to third parties used by the Promoter and its affiliates for the purposes of the promotion only.