Let’s face it: ours is a multi-screen and multi-workspace world, one in which ease and flexibility is key. Since it’s common to use multiple devices at once, Logitech is helping to streamline your experience with the new mobile K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth® Keyboard — a wireless keyboard that connects to all Bluetooth® wireless devices that support external keyboards and works with all operating systems. We’ve also launched the M535 Bluetooth® Mouse; it gives you the freedom to navigate with ease — wherever life takes you.
Then again, true masters of their craft will appreciate the revolutionary, hand-sculpted and contoured MX Master Wireless mouse, which lets you effortlessly scroll through long documents or web pages at hyper-speed. What’s more, its Darkfield™ Laser Sensor tracks flawlessly virtually anywhere, including on glass and high-gloss surfaces. And it lets you experience side-to-side scrolling with a stroke of your thumb. With our new Logitech Options™ software, you can customize buttons and actions to suit your needs, and even replicate touch gesture controls on PC and Mac computers. (Check out more info about how you can customize MX Master with the new software here.)
The MX Master is rechargeable, while the K380 boasts a 24-month battery life and for the M535, a 10-month battery life. Each is poised to simplify your life and declutter your workspace.
Featuring easy-switch capabilities, the K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth® Keyboard and MX Master Wireless mouse have you covered across devices, while the M535 Bluetooth® Mouse connects to virtually any Bluetooth wireless device.
- Connect up to three devices simultaneously, like a Windows computer, an iPhone® and an Android tablet with the K380 or MX Master.
- By detecting your specific device, the universal, lightweight and transportable K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth® Keyboard connects with the touch of a button.
- Whether you prefer Mac®, Windows® or Chrome OS™; a Windows or Android™ tablet; or switch between them, the compact, mobile M535 mouse and innovative MX Master connect to virtually any Bluetooth® wireless device.
- A convenient rubber grip and simple navigation button lets you use M535 and MX Master with ease.
- The MX Master Wireless mouse work on various surfaces and can be connected to a Logitech Unifying™ Receiver or via Bluetooth® Smart wireless technology.
- MX Master and M535 lets you turn pages, switch applications, reassign buttons and much more using Logitech Options software.
Learn more about Logitech’s K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth® Keyboard, M535 Bluetooth® mouse and MX Master Wireless laser mouse, and buy them here.