Do you have to call IT every time you want to set up a video conference? Is video conferencing reserved to executives in the boardroom? Have you deployed video conferencing software on PCs that cannot connect with your meeting rooms? You’re not alone. Video conferencing is simply too complex to use today and too expensive to deploy. A surprising 95 percent of conference rooms worldwide lack a video conferencing solution, but Logitech is changing that with its latest offering.
Logitech is making video collaboration available anywhere, anytime, with any device and with any UC platform, with the Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e. This powerful solution can turn any small or midsize conference room into a video collaboration room. And it’s affordable. At just under $1,000, its price tag dwarfs the cost of systems you’d find in most conference rooms.
Optimized for workgroups of six to 10 people, the Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e offers no-IT-necessary ease of use and a number of unique features:
– A 90-degree field of view with 10x lossless zoom, a Carl Zeiss ®-certified glass lens and remote-controlled 260-degree pan to make close-ups and whiteboard details crystal clear
– Noise and echo cancellation as well as omni-directional stereo or mono sound with a 20-foot diameter range to deliver superior sound
– A Kensington Security slot to help deter theft
– The ability to work with your favorite video collaboration platforms: the Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e is optimized for Microsoft® Lync, Cisco® Jabber and WebEx compatible, Skype™ certified and integrated with Vidyo®.
– Easy connection to a Mac®, PC, tablet or smartphone – using USB for Mac and PCs, and Bluetooth® or Near Field Communication (NFC) connectivity for smartphone or tablet audio streaming
The flexibility and affordability of the Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e can help companies of all sizes to realize the benefits of video collaboration. Users no longer have to worry about whether a video-conference room is booked or deal with an overly complex and expensive solution; the ConferenceCam allows people to collaborate on their own terms.