We’re looking for three social media savvy individuals to help us introduce the world to Logitech Revue with Google TV. And we want them to do it in style – at one of our fabulous, fully furnished loft spaces in Los Angeles, New York City or San Francisco.
You may be selected to be a ‘Host with the Most’ for Logitech if you:
- Have a knack for hosting awesome parties – and lots of ‘em
- Possess the ability to tell a story – using a variety of social media tools, including blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Are an articulate, energetic and passionate voice to lead, communicate and drive awareness and excitement for the Logitech Revue with Google TV experience
- Love technology and have a lust for all things innovative and new in consumer electronics.
What does it take to be a Logitech ‘Host with the Most’?
We are considering people with the following criteria:
- Some social media experience and networks established (including but not limited to a personal blog and accounts on Twitter, Facebook and/or YouTube)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must reside in Los Angeles, San Francisco or New York City, or be willing to relocate/commute to one of those cities for the duration of the campaign (approximately September 15 – November 15). Relocation costs not covered by Logitech.
- A Bachelors Degree (preferred)
This is a paid, contract position with Logitech.
The Logitech ‘Host with the Most’ search begins today. Here’s how the application process will work:
7.26 – 8.20: Submissions and voting
8.21 – 8.23: Voting continues after submissions close
8.25: Finalists announced
8.26 – 9.03: Finalists judging
9.09: Hosts announced
Interested? Apply now at the application above or on the contest tab at Facebook.com/Logitech.
If you are a Safari user unable to login via the Facebook link above, please click here to enter.
put me in coach
Good luck – I look forward to seeing your entry!
Your stipulations count me out but I’m still wanting this when it comes out
Could we have Google or Twitter accounts too? Or even OAuth support? I don’t use Facebook.
You’ll need a Facebook account to connect to the contest application to enter and/or vote. Once you create a Facebook account and start your entry, you should definitely highlight your other accounts!
You don’t know it yet, but the person you’re looking for? The perfect person for this gig? That person is me.
Oh, I don’t know — I think everyone here will want to see you back up that statement! 😉
Just got ur DM on twitter. Logitech I’d love to do this but I cannot leave my children here, I’m sorry this disqualifies me from participating. Thank you for the contest. Still looking forward to the product.
I have a quick question, if I won this contest could I stay in the loft? Or would the loft essentially become “the office” where the parties are hosted?
Sure you can stay — just not forever 🙂
Thanks, Ha! That’s cool, so if I won and had to relocate I could stay in the loft. Sweet. I applied and should have some votes rolling in. Feel free to skip over everyone else and give me the job. 🙂
Hey, Ha Thai , check out my interview, “Logitech “Host with the Most” contestant interview: Rod Kirby” http://www.gtvhub.com/2010/07/logitech-host-with-the-most-contestant-interview-rod-kirby/
It turned out really well!
Cool – thanks Rod!
hey ha Thai i always love do this kinda stuff and watching it on t.v too i hope i can win that would be a dream come true…..