Attention Harmony users! Last week we brought you another addition to our Harmony Tips and Tricks series to help you set up the volume on the Harmony 300. Also, for information on setting up your Harmony 300 on MyHarmony.com, check out the video here.
In case you missed it, our CEO Jerry Quindlen announced last week that Logitech will introduce an HD video-calling experience on the PC this summer! We’ll be sure to update the Logitech Blog when we have more news to share.
Check out more Logitech coverage below:
- Logitech Plans to Bring Video Calls to Living Room – PC Mag
- Finally, eye contact when you’re using a webcam – DVICE
- Do you know what? Logitech is awesome. – CrunchGear
- Logitech Harmony 300 Remote Review – Frictionless Insight
- Video Phones Are Coming. And This Time It’s for Real – BusinessWeek
- Logitech Introduces G13 Gameboard – Computer Resellers News
- Logitech Harmony 890-Pro Advanced Universal Remote – Benchmark Reviews.com
- With Video Chatting, It’s a Small World After All – The Wall Street Journal
- Anywhere Mouse MX – Gamers Revenge
- Logitech G500 Gaming Mouse – Hardware Heaven
Sorry to post this here but I can not any current information on or from Logitech about a Bluetooth Trackball. I move my trackball mice and I use them at home and work. I have a old injury to my wrist that makes using a regular mouse very painful for me. I have tried the “wireless” track with only moderate success but I would love to get my hands on a Bluetooth varity. I have been searching the web for a while and a true full size trackball is not out there. Please for the love of my sanity can you find out if I am waiting and hoping in vain for something that will never come to be.
Unfortunately, I can’t share information about future product plans — however, you can browse our existing trackball mice here: http://www.logitech.com/en-us/mice_pointers/trackballs/.
I will never purchase another logitech item just because logitech constantly interrupts, especially skype. A banner on the right side of the screen comes up 100’s of times..and also a new information page covers the scree. Interrupts what I am typing and receiving..also can’t see the video picture on screen without constantly x’ing the banner and the page. what canI do to permanently delete these interruptions ???
I’m sorry to hear about your troubles — here’s what you can do to disable the notifications.
Assuming you have Logitech Webcam Software LWS 1.0 or 1.1, here’s what you need to do:
1) Click on settings( the gear icon) in the LWS ribbon strip
2) Select the bottom, last icon, called Video Calling Settings
3) There is an option for: Launch Webcam Software when the webcam is in use by:
– Logitech Vid
– Other applications.
Make sure both are unchecked, and you will not see the notification again.
Hope this helps,
I wish I could send it on your wall, but since I can not, I will post here. Logitech RMA service is unbelievable. they replace my MX Revolution Mouse with improved performance MX free, no receipt needed, Free Shipping in both directions, almost no questions. they made me a buyer Logitech life. thx!
WoW. I’ve used this Quickcam Pro 9000 for 5 calls already with friends and family and coud not believe the ease of setup and use. It has excellent Quality out there for the money.
Thanks for the great feedback!