In case you missed it last week, we announced the newest addition to the Harmony family: the Logitech Harmony 300 Remote. ZDNet reports that this “latest model aims at a lower-price point—much lower ($49.99).” Also, Engadget included our walkthrough video in their coverage, so be sure to check that out!
As you’ve seen in the last month, we’ve been bringing you tips and tricks for our Harmony remotes and we want to know what other Logitech products you readers would like more tips and tricks for. Let us know in the poll below!
- Logitech does universal remote for less with the $50 Harmony 300 – ZDNet
- Logitech Harmony 300 eschews LCD screen for universal affordability (video) – Engadget
- Hands On: Logitech’s $50 Harmony 300 Remote – PC Magazine
- The Logitech Harmony 300 doesn’t have a screen but it’s still a Harmony remote – CrunchGear
- Logitech Digital Video Security System – Mom Gadget
- Review: Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard and G500 Gaming Mouse – GeekSMACK