I am very excited about the announcement we made today that Logitech has agreed to acquire SightSpeed of Berkeley, California. The great team at SightSpeed will be joining my business unit to help us drive the next wave of video communications technology.
They bring incredible passion and dedication around video communications and we are happy to welcome them to the Logitech family.
* Logitech Coughs Up $30 Million To Acquire SightSpeed (TechCrunch)
* Logitech Buys SightSpeed for Videoconferencing (GigaOM)
* Logitech Acquires SightSpeed (Ubergizmo)
* Logitech Acquires SightSpeed (CNET)
* Moving into web video communication, Logitech buys SightSpeed for $30 million (VentureBeat)
* SightSpeed Folds Into Logitech (LA Times)
* Logitech buys SightSpeed video chat for $30 million in cash money (Engadget)