Today Logitech is proud to announce our latest achievement: the shipment of our 100 millionth wireless mouse. If you’re a long time customer, you might remember our first wireless mouse for consumers, the MouseMan Cordless Radio Mouse. The MouseMan Cordless Radio Mouse was priced at $149.99 and transmitted data to the computer via a then
Posts Tagged ‘mouseman’
Logitech in the News
on Friday, May 24th, 2013
on Thursday, May 23rd, 2013
Introducing the First Keyboard for iPad Specially Designed for the Classroom
on Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013
- LCD Replacem on Logitech in the News
- LCD Replacem on Introducing the First Keyboard for iPad Specially Designed for the Classroom
- Sky Angebote Online on Logitech in the News
- Fanny on Notification of Change to Logitech Vid Video Calling
- hagarTHEgreat on Logitech G Signs on as Official Sponsor of League of Legends Series Season Three Championship Series
Policies + Terms
About this site
Insights from Logitech employees into our products, technologies and the digital lifestyle.
Write to Us
We welcome your questions and comments, however this is not a customer support forum.
We're glad you're here. We want to hear from you and encourage comments, critiques, questions and suggestions. Please understand that we reserve the right to edit or delete comments for any reason we deem appropriate. This is a moderated blog and comments and postings will be reviewed for relevance and topicality. We will review the queue several times daily, so please don’t resubmit if your comment doesn’t appear immediately. At this time, we are only able to post and respond to comments written in English.
Copyright © 2013 Logitech. All rights reserved.