Windows 7 drivers are now available across all relevant Logitech product lines. Please look here to determine whether we are offering drivers for your particular product and here to download the drivers. If you have the correct drivers and are sill encountering problems, customer support can address any Windows 7-related issues.
Posts Tagged ‘drivers’
on Thursday, May 23rd, 2013
Introducing the First Keyboard for iPad Specially Designed for the Classroom
on Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013
YouTube Comedy Channel JASH Launches “The Social Music Experiment” Series to Celebrate New UE BOOM
on Tuesday, May 21st, 2013
- Fanny on Notification of Change to Logitech Vid Video Calling
- hagarTHEgreat on Logitech G Signs on as Official Sponsor of League of Legends Series Season Three Championship Series
- adon on Notification of Change to Logitech Vid Video Calling
- Sean gardner on Logitech G Signs on as Official Sponsor of League of Legends Series Season Three Championship Series
- Charles Bathel on Logitech G Signs on as Official Sponsor of League of Legends Series Season Three Championship Series
Policies + Terms
About this site
Insights from Logitech employees into our products, technologies and the digital lifestyle.
Write to Us
We welcome your questions and comments, however this is not a customer support forum.
We're glad you're here. We want to hear from you and encourage comments, critiques, questions and suggestions. Please understand that we reserve the right to edit or delete comments for any reason we deem appropriate. This is a moderated blog and comments and postings will be reviewed for relevance and topicality. We will review the queue several times daily, so please don’t resubmit if your comment doesn’t appear immediately. At this time, we are only able to post and respond to comments written in English.
Copyright © 2013 Logitech. All rights reserved.