This week in Logitech news, Gizmodo writer Matt Buchanan called the Logitech Optical Gaming Mouse G400, the mouse that he judges “all other mice against, remastered for 2011.” He loves the G400 for its “pair of optimally placed thumb buttons, a solid scroll wheel, and quick access dots to quickly jump from less sensitive DPI settings to more sensitive.” In addition, Gizmodo Australia listed the Logitech Optical Gaming Mouse G400 in its article on 5 best tools for your office, calling this mouse an “updated version of [the] greatest ever mouse.”
In other Logitech news, RadioShack featured six Logitech Harmony remotes available online and at RadioShack stores. Along with with Logitech Harmony One Advanced Universal Remote and the Logitech Harmony 700 Advanced Universal Remote, the RadioShack also listed the Logitech Harmony 200 which is available exclusively at RadioShack. Also this week, International Business Times called the Logitech Fold-up Keyboard for iPad “perfect for anyone who is constantly on the go.”
For more Logitech news highlights from around the globe this week, check out the list below.
- Interview: Logitech Sees Growth In Emerging Market PC Segment – www.wsj.com
- Logitech Goes Solar with Mac Keyboard – www.businessinsider.com
- The essential guide to working from anywhere – www.thenextweb.com
- Logitech Creates Solar Keyboard For Macs – www.treehugger.com
- Logitech Tablet Keyboard for iPad – www.hexus.com