This week, Gigaom named Logitech’s LifeSize Passport Connect as “attractive to companies with a high degree of client interaction” after the Logitech announced the new cloud-based business-class HD video collaboration platform. With the acquisition of Mirial, an Italian personal and mobile video conference solution, Gigaom author Simon Mackie writes that Logitech will be able to “offer a fully interoperable, enterprise video conferencing software solutions for distributed desktop and mobile users, offering compatibility with PC, Mac iOS and Android devices.”
In audio news, The Wall Street Journal hails the Logitech Rechargeable Speaker S715i as “one of the best sounding rechargeable speakers of its size.” And in his review of Ultimate Ears 350 Noise-Isolating Earphones, Shawn Kline of Gadget Review, gave the earbuds four out five stars. Lastly, Don Reisinger from PCWorld, featured the Logitech Squeezebox line in as one of the recommended audio systems for his article on whole-house audio systems and with Spotify arriving in the U.S. we are happy to share that the Squeezebox Touch and Squeezebox Radio will support that service.
For more Logitech news highlights from around the globe this week, check out the list below.
- Apple iPad, Day 16: Setting Up My iPad Workstation – www.pcworld.com
- Logitech looks to cloud and mobile video meetings – www.techworld.com
- Logitech Squeezebox Wifi Music Player Now Supports Spotify – www.geeky-gadgets.com
- Logitech Buys Mirial, Adds Mobile Videoconfernceing To Lifesize – www.informationweek.com
- Spotify ecosystem is key: Sonos, Motorola, more – www.slashgear.com