By Pamela McCracken // Global Public Relations Manager on June 24, 2011
Add a Comment
The big Logitech news this week is our collaboration with GN Netcom aimed at fuel the growth of unified communications (UC). As Ubergizmo reports, this partnership will “expand [Logitech's] product portfolio to include a bunch of headsets and speakerphones from GN Netcom’s award-winning Jabra line.” Eweek notes that pairing Jabra products “with the video communications products from [Logitech's] LifeSize business to offer companies a complete package of communications solutions—from meeting room products to headsets and webcams.” We’re extremely excited about what this new collaboration will offer to our business customers.
Also this week, Gizmodo expressed excitement about the release of the G400 Gaming Mouse. The G400 is the successor to the MX518, that Gizmodo’s Matt Buchanan called “the best mouse ever. Ever.” Be sure and check out details on the G400 on our blog.
For more news highlights from the week check out the list below.
- Logitech Tablet Keyboard (for iPad) – www.pcmag.com
- Logitech partners with Jabra on unified communications gear – www.zdnet.com
- Logitech Takes Lifesize to Enterprise With Jambra – www.channelinsider.com
- Logitech Partners with Jabra for US Enabled Accessories – www.thevarguy.com
- Logitech And GN Netcom-Jabra Team Up To Create New Range – www.geeky-gadgets.com
- Logitech & GN Netcom Team Up As Part Of UC Solutions – www.onlinesocialmedia.net
- Logitech Partners With Jabra for UC Equipment – www.channelpartnersonline.com