The Logitech Revue with Google TV ad spot featuring Kevin Bacon won the iVillage Entertainment Award for Best Celebrity Endorsement. A big thanks goes out to everyone who voted. Be sure to check out the video on the Logitech Youtube Channel to see why the ad, and Kevin Bacon’s performance, received such positive feedback.
In their post this week on how to monitor your home, Gizmodo called Logitech Alert “the best surveillance cameras and control software [they’ve] ever used.” Gizmodo also praised Alert’s smartphone surveillance capability, that allows you to check-in on your home from almost anywhere.
Other Logitech products in the news include CNET’s review of the Ultimate Ears UE 4 Pro, EverythingUSB.com’s review of the the Logitech M570 Trackball and Miami Herald’s review of the K750 Solar Keyboard.
For these and other Logitech news highlights from the week check out the list below.
- How to Monitor and Control Your Home from Anywhere – Gizmodo.com
- Handmade Technology: The Ultimate Ears 4 Pro In-Ear Headphones – news.cnet.com
- Gadgets; Solar Powered Keyboard, cord Management and Going Hands-Free – MiamiHerald.com
- Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball Review – EverythingUSB.com
- LifeSize Video Center Develops Mobile HD VideoStreaming – TMCnet.com
- Logitech to Stream Video to iPads, iPhones – Yahoo!News
- Logitech’s Wireless Speakers Are Small, But Pack Big Features – MontrealGazette.com
- Logitech F540 Brings You Into The Game – Newsday.com
- And the Second Annual iVillage Entertainment Awards Winners Are… – iVillage.com