Last week Google announced the Google TV for EDU, a seeding program that supports research in universities. For this program, select university faculty with experience and leadership in television will receive Logitech Revue units to carry out research in their classrooms with a number of goals — including generating new interest in television engineering, making computer science tangible for students, and helping in the development of smart TV curricula and new educational tools. We’re thrilled to be a part of this program and look forward seeing the outcomes!
Elsewhere in the world, the Logitech G27 was honored with the Bronze award by RedUsers magazine, an Argentinean IT publication, for Best PC Peripheral Accessory. The winners are selected by votes from readers. Check out the full story (in Spanish) along with a few other highlights from the week below.
- Google TV on Campus -The Official Google TV Blog
- Google TV Reaches Out to Academia Via New “Google TV for EDU” Program – Interactive TV Today
- THX Certified Logitech Speaker System Z623 Resounds Across India – Techgadgets.in
- Engineers See Future for Small Solar Applications – Designnews.com
- Logitech M305 Wireless Mouse Review –Megamers.com
- Logitech Z506 Review – Expert Reviews
- Premios RedUSERS 2010: ¡Todos los ganadores de la votacion! -RedUsers Magazine
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 Is Now Mac Friendly, Harwarezone.com