Logitech wrapped up the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) this past weekend, and this year’s show was an especially busy one for us. The Logitech booth attracted many attendees who were interested in getting their hands on one of the Logitech Revue demos — and we gave away Revue units to more than 300 lucky @Logitech Twitter followers who participated in our daily CES photo challenge. We also had the pleasure of working with guest bloggers Beth Blecherman, Ashley Esqueda and Nixie Pixel to keep our readers up-to-date on the latest and greatest from the show floor.
News highlights from CES include Bloomberg’s interview with Gerald Quindlen, Logitech CEO, The Guardian’sinterview with Logitech‘s regional product manager Kevin Brangan on the Logitech Revue, and a tour of theLogitech Booth by Nerd Reactor.
Outside of CES, The Huffington Post praised Google TV and the Logitech Revue for doing “everything that was promised,” while Slash Gear regards it as having “more promise than any other service on the market.”
If you haven’t already done so, check out our “How do you use Revue?” site to learn more about Revue — and if you’re already an owner — to get tips on how to get the most out your Google TV experience.
- CES 2011 Ready to Pop – The Huffington Post
- Live From CES Before it Begins – The Huffington Post
- Logitech To Deliver Audio to Your Speakers Wirelessly – Ubergizmo
- Any Speakers Can Go Wireless With New Logitech Adaptor – Tech Radar
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 now offers Mac Support – Ubergizmo
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 – Electronista
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 Updated With Mac Support – Geeky Gadgets
- Logitech Actually Giving Away Hundreds of Revue Google TV Set Top Boxes at CES 2011 – Crenk
- Logitech Is Giving Away 360 Google-TV Ready Revue Boxes – Boy Genius Report
- Logitech Shows of Its Version of Google TV, aka Smart TV – The Guardian
- Logitech’s Quindlen Interview About Google TV – Bloomberg
- CES 2011 Logitech Booth – Nerd Reactor