By Ha Thai // Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications and Social Media on July 26, 2010
9 Comments + 5 Replies
Filed: Events and Culture
We’re looking for three social media savvy individuals to help us introduce the world to Logitech Revue with Google TV. And we want them to do it in style – at one of our fabulous, fully furnished loft spaces in Los Angeles, New York City or San Francisco.
You may be selected to be a ‘Host with the Most’ for Logitech if you:
- Have a knack for hosting awesome parties – and lots of ‘em
- Possess the ability to tell a story – using a variety of social media tools, including blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Are an articulate, energetic and passionate voice to lead, communicate and drive awareness and excitement for the Logitech Revue with Google TV experience
- Love technology and have a lust for all things innovative and new in consumer electronics.
What does it take to be a Logitech ‘Host with the Most’?
We are considering people with the following criteria:
- Some social media experience and networks established (including but not limited to a personal blog and accounts on Twitter, Facebook and/or YouTube)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must reside in Los Angeles, San Francisco or New York City, or be willing to relocate/commute to one of those cities for the duration of the campaign (approximately September 15 – November 15). Relocation costs not covered by Logitech.
- A Bachelors Degree (preferred)
This is a paid, contract position with Logitech.
The Logitech ‘Host with the Most’ search begins today. Here’s how the application process will work:
7.26 – 8.20: Submissions and voting
8.21 – 8.23: Voting continues after submissions close
8.25: Finalists announced
8.26 – 9.03: Finalists judging
9.09: Hosts announced
Interested? Apply now at the application above or on the contest tab at Facebook.com/Logitech.
If you are a Safari user unable to login via the Facebook link above, please click here to enter.