We’re looking for three social media savvy individuals to help us introduce the world to Logitech Revue with Google TV. And we want them to do it in style – at one of our fabulous, fully furnished loft spaces in Los Angeles, New York City or San Francisco.
You may be selected to be a ‘Host with the Most’ for Logitech if you:
- Have a knack for hosting awesome parties – and lots of ‘em
- Possess the ability to tell a story – using a variety of social media tools, including blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Are an articulate, energetic and passionate voice to lead, communicate and drive awareness and excitement for the Logitech Revue with Google TV experience
- Love technology and have a lust for all things innovative and new in consumer electronics.
What does it take to be a Logitech ‘Host with the Most’?
We are considering people with the following criteria:
- Some social media experience and networks established (including but not limited to a personal blog and accounts on Twitter, Facebook and/or YouTube)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must reside in Los Angeles, San Francisco or New York City, or be willing to relocate/commute to one of those cities for the duration of the campaign (approximately September 15 – November 15). Relocation costs not covered by Logitech.
- A Bachelors Degree (preferred)
This is a paid, contract position with Logitech.
The Logitech ‘Host with the Most’ search begins today. Here’s how the application process will work:
7.26 – 8.20: Submissions and voting
8.21 – 8.23: Voting continues after submissions close
8.25: Finalists announced
8.26 – 9.03: Finalists judging
9.09: Hosts announced
Interested? Apply now at the application above or on the contest tab at Facebook.com/Logitech.
If you are a Safari user unable to login via the Facebook link above, please click here to enter.