Not too long ago, we unveiled the Logitech Touch Mouse application here on our blog, and since then we’ve heard from many of you with questions about how to install the app on your iPhone or iPod. If you’re one of those people, or if you haven’t yet had the chance to check it out yet (it’s free!), this how-to video walks you through the set up process for your PC or Mac computer.
Logitech Harmony Ultimate Hub Makes Your Smartphone the Smartest Remote in the House
on Wednesday, June 19th, 2013
Father’s Day Around the World
on Sunday, June 16th, 2013
Logitech in the News
on Friday, June 14th, 2013
- Logitech on Logitech G Signs on as Official Sponsor of League of Legends Series Season Three Championship Series
- Cambogia trim reviews on Notification of Change to Logitech Vid Video Calling
- Emily Allen on Notification of Change to Logitech Vid Video Calling
- Al on Logitech G Signs on as Official Sponsor of League of Legends Series Season Three Championship Series
- Product Development Texas on From Kickstarter to Logitech — Logitech Acquires TT Design Labs
Policies + Terms
About this site
Insights from Logitech employees into our products, technologies and the digital lifestyle.
Write to Us
We welcome your questions and comments, however this is not a customer support forum.
We're glad you're here. We want to hear from you and encourage comments, critiques, questions and suggestions. Please understand that we reserve the right to edit or delete comments for any reason we deem appropriate. This is a moderated blog and comments and postings will be reviewed for relevance and topicality. We will review the queue several times daily, so please don’t resubmit if your comment doesn’t appear immediately. At this time, we are only able to post and respond to comments written in English.
Copyright © 2013 Logitech. All rights reserved.